1) No upfront costs. No fees for setup, training, listing or hosting.
2) Comprehensive bidding history, statistics and audit trails. Access to this data provides the organisation with marketing research and insights.
3) Bidder authentication to prevent fraudulent and false bidders, which is often only managed via reputation in other bidding services (eg buyer rating in eBay).
4) Auction proceeds can be nominated to a chosen charity.
5) Multiple payment options including credit cards, cash or direct bank transfer, providing flexibility to the bidder and removing any potential purchase barriers.
Preserving hallmark sporting moments through the sale of timeless memorabilia, one-off merchandise and exclusive experiences, AuctionDesq is an industry leading cloud-based auction platform specifically designed for the sports market.
Unlike other auction sites, AuctionDesq puts you in charge of the way your auction is run and integrates it through your own club website.
With a polished front-end interface, intelligent user functionality, global reach and seamless integration into our suite of management products, Sports Technology Group's online auction platform will help you turn iconic sporting moments into revenue for your club or charity and add genuine value to your sport.
This auction achieved a resounding 2,312 bids.
4,950 items sold 2 days after the Grand Final